Software engineer interested in all things storage and continuous integration.
Software Developer at SonarSource (Geneva, Switzerland)
Since Dec 2020
Development on the static code analyzers and code quality rules with a focus on the Java language.
- Maintenance work on analyzers and existing code quality rules
- Specification and implementation of new quality rules
- Performance monitoring of the Java analyzer
Researcher and Teaching Assistant at University of Neuchâtel (Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
Dec 2015 - Aug 2020
Research on modular, censorship-resistant storage and teaching assistant for the introduction to programming classes at the faculty of sciences.
- Designed and implemented distributed research prototypes in Java, Python, C and C++
- Designed and implemented reproducible experimental plans using Docker containers
- Shared system administration duties for the computer science department's cluster room
- Organized and taught the tutorials for the introduction to programming and OOP classes
- Integrated Travis CI and Github Education to grade student assignments
Backend developer at Limpidius (Lille, France)
Oct 2013 - Sep 2015
Development and maintenance of the backend for the company's websites and smartphone applications.
- Developed and maintained NodeJS applications
- Set up and maintained Jenkins instances for continuous integration
- Automated application deployment and monitoring using Docker containers
Intern in the R&D Department at Telemis (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium)
Feb 2013 - May 2013
Design and development of tooling to collect, measure and visualize the usage of features in a distributed Java-based Picture Archiving and Communication System
PhD in Computer Science at University of Neuchâtel (Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
2015 - 2020
Thesis title: Composing Private and Censorship Resistant Solutions for Distributed Storage
Masters in Computer Science at University of Lille (Lille, France)
2013 - 2015
Bachelor in Business Informatics at Institut Paul Lambin (Brussels, Belgium)
2010 - 2013
Random Entanglement for Censorship resistant Archival STorage, aka RECAST, is a distributed storage solution that goes beyond classical redundancy scheme to protect against attacks targeting specific documents in an archive.
A modular framework written in C to develop, stack and combine different implementations of File Systems in User Space (FUSE).
An in-memory file system designed to test the overhead induced by interacting with Intel SGX enclaves.